Re: "Edit in Frontier" and First DG

Author:David Theige
Posted:3/3/1999; 11:39:15 AM
Topic:[Bug] search engine getting msg numbers wrong

If you are running an alpha or beta version of the Frontier app, you can open members.root, go to the default.users table and add a boolean "isFrontierSixAlpha" set to true for users using Frontier 6. Now you'll have your "edit in Frontier" button!

I just remembered, Dave Winer answered this same question for me when I asked on the TestServer discussion group.