"Edit in Frontier" and First DG (was: [Bug] search engine)

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:3/3/1999; 10:50:20 AM
Topic:[Bug] search engine getting msg numbers wrong

I went looking for this in the DG on the search engine, but the search engine insists on sending me to the test DG, so maybe someone out there can help.

I'm testing the DG locally, and I want to try the "Edit In Frontier" feature, but it isn't available. I remember Dave mentioning that the feature is linked to having Frontier 6, and that that information is stored in members.root somewhere, but can't find it. Help!

--Steve

Problem 2: "supportsIndexing" and First DG