Main Responder Config Question

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:5/25/1999; 3:11:39 PM
Topic:Main Responder Config Question

I have read alot about the Frontier 5 way of serving web pages and the new way to do it with main responder.

I have gotten my Frontier 6.0/Mac to serve a web page, but I want to make sure I have done this correctly. I am running WebStar on the same server at port 80. I have turned on my Frontier Web Server on port 81.

I have gone into user.webserver.responders.default.data.docTree.ccsesa and entered the address: @["WebServer2:WebSTAR:Frontier 6.0:Guest Databases:www:ccsesa.root"].ccsesa, and this does serve my page out of the guest database with the address: www.myserver.com:81/ccesa/

Have I done this correctly, I mean amd I using the main responder the way it was intended?

Thank you...

-Erin Clerico