Re: web logs

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/11/1999; 7:33:27 PM
Topic:web logs

Jacob, thank you!

To everyone else, there are a handful of people who send me great links all the time. Jacob is one of the very most generous and thoughtful people. It's for him and Luke Tymkowski and before them, Lawrence Lee, that I get my inspiration from to do Scripting News and these new tools.

Now, one correction, this is not Manila, this is ultra-light Manila. Manila does much more than the Weblog Editor page.

And one personal note. I went to Fry's yesterday to get a wireless LAN, and came back with a 250-foot 10-base-T extension cord instead. So I'm writing this outside, where it's not 100 degrees as it is in my office. I wonder if I'll get used to working out here? We'll see.