Re: personal note (was: web logs)

Author:James Spahr
Posted:7/11/1999; 9:46:20 PM
Topic:web logs

And one personal note. I went to Fry's yesterday to get a wireless LAN, and came back with a 250-foot 10-base-T extension cord instead. So I'm writing this outside, where it's not 100 degrees as it is in my office. I wonder if I'll get used to working out here? We'll see.

mmm... thats sounds great, Then again I'm writing this outside on a beautiful night... (well, on my fire escape that hangs over the din of the Brooklyn-Queen Expressway :-(, at least I can also see the Bridge, and Battery Park, and smell the salt water :-)

And if I've learned anything about long 10-Base-T cords is they don't like kinks, and LCD monitors don't like direct sunlight.

Enjoy Dave, enjoy.