Server Side CSS?

Author:Michael Gilbert
Posted:10/2/1999; 2:34:40 PM
Topic:Server Side CSS?

I'm interested in implementing Cascading Style Sheets on the server side, so that, with dynamic serving of pages, all we have to do is swap out a style sheet in the ODB and the page is rendered appropriately. I like CSS, but I don't want to wait for one CSS implementation to propogate to people's desktops.

I'm assuming someone has done this already. Am I right?

-- Michael