Re: Go Mets!

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:10/19/1999; 11:02:57 AM
Topic:Go Mets!

Back to your initial point about Baseball... Soccer is boring!

do you think you would find it boring also if you'd grown up with it? lots of people think it's the most important thing in the universe...

(on the other hand, I've grown up with it, my dad and my sister played it at an "almost-professional" level, and I still find it boring ;-)