Re: weblog search engine

Author:Michal Wallace
Posted:11/6/1999; 1:39:59 AM
Topic:weblog search engine

All right. Dave, I do owe you an apology. I guess I must have looked like a real jerk posting this message on your website when I had deliberately not linked you... And I should have added you to the linkwatcher list a long time ago, because, well.. looking back at that email exchange, I guess I was pretty abrasive. I probably wouldn't have written back to me, either. So, I apologize for the past and present. I guess that'll teach me to try being a show off. :)

-Michal