Re: weblog search engine

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/5/1999; 12:58:36 PM
Topic:weblog search engine

Play nice Michal. I didn't even know you were associated with LinkWatcher, your member profile offers no clue, I went to your home page, did a little diggin, and I certainly don't remember the incident you talk about. Try to bear in mind that there are often other things going on. Why hold a grudge, I sure don't.

If you want to do something with our docs, please explain what that is, and ask respectfully. I suspect given the confrontational nature of this posting that you probably did that last time too. You catch more bees with honey, as they say.

Keep on truckin. ";->"