Re: What's so great about the Qube?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/8/1999; 8:50:26 AM
Topic:What's so great about the Qube?

What do I like about the Qube? It's easy and it works flawlessly. And it sets an example for how Internet appliances should work. And a Linux geek can add features for me, without me having to become a Linux geek. And it looks great on my desk. And it's cheap! And it takes advantage of the economies of Linux to put pressure on Microsoft to drop prices. So it's beautiful, easy, economical, and politically correct. A home run, imho. How's that for a capsule summary?