StoryServer / web developer contract work

Author:Nicky Jones
Posted:11/19/1999; 1:11:44 AM
Topic:StoryServer / web developer contract work

If you have an interest in StoryServer I have a blue chip client on the lookout for high calibre web developers with around 6 months exp. with StoryServer, plus 2years Java and html. Various levels of positions to work in small development teams. These contracts are long term and UK based. Please feel free to conact me at any time for further information.