Re: Now it makes more sense

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/2000; 3:04:20 PM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

I don't buy it. All the same concerns apply if something "shows up" in a folder on your desktop. And on Windows, of course, there's no need to launch the web browser, it's part of the OS, as it should be on the Mac. Boy this is shaping up as an interesting A-B comparison, if you're a web person, Windows wins. Apple is *still* fighting against the web. Glad we're not Mac-only developers, this would be driving me out of my mind. ";->"