Apple's HTML rendering library

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/9/2000; 9:34:04 AM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

Does that library support CSS compatibly with MSIE? Does it crash in the same places Netscape does or different ones? Are there any websites that are compatible with that library? What HTML features do they support (I scanned their PDF document and didn't see a list of unsupported tags.)

BTW, I've answered this question many many times. I even addressed the issue today before this posting.