Re: Fighting Back for the Mac™

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:1/9/2000; 11:57:24 AM
Topic:Now it makes more sense

If you've used HomeSite, Homesite has the 'Browse' tab that uses MSIE's HTML rendering component. Imagine working in Frontier, and having access to beautiful DHTML interfaces--without the context switch of going to the browser.

It puts a big smile on my face.

But I'm working on Windows now, mostly. At the moment, that capability is not available on the Mac (tho I did see a dg link to an html rendering component in MacOS 9--does anyone know of an app that uses this?)