Re: Free BeOS

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:1/18/2000; 12:50:04 PM
Topic:Free BeOS

I guess "abandoning" might not be the right word; maybe I should have said "de-emphasizing". It looks like they're not going to be trying to base their revenue stream on desktop sales, so they will focus development efforts on what their internet appliance hardware partners want and what desktop users want will probably be a lower priority.

I hope that makes some sense; my brain is feeling a little scrambled right now.