Re: Explicit Feature List

Author:Michael Rose
Posted:1/20/2000; 6:53:25 AM
Topic:Explicit Feature List

At the risk of being dense...

1) does it have to be the MSIE HTML renderer or can it be any working renderer?

2) When you say 'my app' are you talking about Userland software or third party word processing software.

In other words, if I have an app which includes either the Mozilla NGLayout HTML Renderer component, WebWidget, or a Java App with the ICE Browser component, would that allow me to work with next generation Userland products? Or could you use the Mozilla component (presuming it gets delivered) ?

Once again I find myself mourning the loss of CyberDog....