Re: Explicit Feature List

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:1/20/2000; 7:12:50 AM
Topic:Explicit Feature List

1) does it have to be the MSIE HTML renderer or can it be any working renderer?

I think there are two reasons for for Dave to want the MSIE renderer on both platforms:

-- It should (but doesn't) render the same on both platforms

-- It simplifies the task of integrating the component and its APIs into the two versions of Frontier, and provides one place to go complain when it breaks. ;-)

That being said, it is still possible that Mozilla might deliver their embeddable browser control, but I'm not holding my breath.

--Steve