The Monomyth

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:1/25/2000; 8:24:15 AM
Topic:The Monomyth

I posted this on Will Smith at Philly Future today, but it may just apply to you Dave when you return;

From Joseph Campbell's The Hero With A Thousand Faces,

Campbell termed this the 'monomyth'. A word he picked up from James Joyce's Finnegans Wake (which I gotta read someday...).

It will be great hearing what you encounter at what appears to be, from an outsider like me, to be a masters-of-the-universe conference.

Stay warm. Have fun.