Generator/Manila Ticker

Author:Mike Jamieson
Posted:1/25/2000; 8:48:38 AM
Topic:Generator/Manila Ticker

Held together by Bubble-Gum and Shoestrings.. It's my Manila-Based Flash Ticker.

http://209.226.6.250

This server is running IIS 4 and Generator 2 from the good folks at Macromedia. The template driving the Ticker is a hacked scriptingnews2.xml file that I threw together last night which reads the headlines off of the manila site http://my.mediacentre.com/ticker

I still have lots of work to do to get this one up and running with all the features I want, but after that I want to try and tackle a ticker that reads in the headlines from affiliate2.root.

P.S. The Macromedia Logo you may see is because I'm using the trial version of the Server. Sorry about that.