On digital cameras

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:2/6/2000; 1:25:13 PM
Topic:On digital cameras

Dave mentioned that Ford should give digital cameras to its employees.

Today I could experience first hand why he thinks it is a good idea. Doing work on a new manila site y2go I played with a digital camera. I started by documenting the procedures and ended up having a lot of fun. The result is a photostory that proves that we do not take ourselves too seriously...

And it indeed does capture the spirit of the work, so is useful as a documentation. Ford could expect to get a lot of comical photo stories, but people would also document loads of useful procedures.

Cheers,

Oliver.