New Design at Redmonk.Net

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:2/7/2000; 10:03:19 AM
Topic:New Design at Redmonk.Net

Hi All-

I've just redesigned the Redmonk.Net website. It's an old design in some ways - I worked it out a couple years ago and have been waiting for the right time to spring it on the world ever since.

Well, world, here 'tis. I'm interested in opinions. Gone is the chartreuse background, and the old-world Franklin Gothic "redmonk". I admit to kind of liking the scattered eclecticism of the old design... the new one is sort of Frank-Lloyd-Wright-meets-early-90s-U2.

So- have at it, at please let me know what you think of it.

--Steve

p.s. - this is a design in flux...