Re: Time for ZopeFish?

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:4/25/2000; 9:39:35 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

I don't think you'll need to run Zope,

I've got zope installed on a linux box here, so I have the means to work on it.

I'm still on the brickwall part of the learning curve for zope. Things sometimes work, sometimes don't, and I can't see the clear reason for either. It's like banging your head against a wall, but less of a relief when you stop.

Seeing zope code that nominally works is a big step to getting over that first wall. Seeing zope code that does an interface that you're familiar with is even better.

eric