Re: Scanners

Author:Jeff Cheney
Posted:4/30/2000; 1:37:41 PM
Topic:Scanners

The Agfa SnapScan Touch I bought for my Mom last Christmas has three programmable buttons on it. This would solve at least one part of the problem.

As I noted previously, the one gotcha is that it doesn't have a power switch! The manual says "If you're not using your scanner for a period of time, then unplug the AC adapter." Seems like a good way to sell cold cathode tubes...