Re: Workgroup scanner

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:4/30/2000; 1:42:10 PM
Topic:Workgroup scanner

May I just mention here that

Please do it to a digital camera!

I'd like a digital camera with an ethernet port and a µhttp server. Or even better, a pc card slot for airport and a µhttp server.

(could you see a scanner with a 32/64 megs of memory and an airport? One cable -> 110v. Button on the scanner. )

I'm not picky. I just have too many machines, and the _only_ thing that works on all of them is ethernet. They all have browsers. Some have usb. Some have usb but I've never gotten it working. Some have scsi. Some have serial. All have ethernet/tcpip. (excepting the handspring, but airport is coming for that)

eric