Re: Legacy features

Author:David Valentine

You are right. The software support is still there.
MS was just nice enough to drop openGl accelleration from it's supplied drivers. 3Dlabs Permedia2, DirectX only. Cut off point for 3Dlabs drivers is the permedia3. I'll probably end up with an Oyxgen VX1.

Sorry this took so long to get back. Booted into win2k. looked at the opengl screensavers. Opened up IE, and it wouldn't do a thing. I have no idea what it was, except for monday morning.