Re: Firewalls, Hooray

Author:Ken MacLeod

I don't think it's relevant that there are PHBs at most organizations (unless it happens to be my local utility, hospital, etc. -- oops). If it were only PHBs at places where they are putting only their own organization at risk, I wouldn't be much bothered by it.

It's far more relevant that people with interest in security (management, staff, or users) can't put effective security measures in place because so many vendors and application developers continue to work against them at every turn.