Pike Proxy?

Author:David Valentine

Dave and Eric need to be able to edit many sites.

Pike fails behind firewalls. We (at least me and William) need to be able to open a communication connection

In order to do this we need a pike proxy. We connect to the proxy and the connection stays open. The proxy handles the opening and closing of the connections for the various servers.