Re: MSIE on Macintosh?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/12/2000; 7:00:23 AM
Topic:MSIE on Macintosh?

My guess is that MS is like all other software developers, they deploy their best engineers to the projects with the highest priority. What gets their juices flowing, probably more than anything else is competition. So if you want MS to improve MSIE/Mac, make sure Netscape/Mac does good stuff.

Interesting to note re Brian Behlendorf's query about XML, unless you can use Apache to browse the Web on a Mac, you need a good XML parser somewhere other than Apache.

It gets more ridiculous all the time. Arrogance is considered a substitute for intelligence.

Disclaimer: I like Brian. He's a good guy, that's why I respond to his ridiculous statements. It's like logging a bug in Apache.