Re: Freeserve & Net access costs

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:5/26/2000; 1:24:32 PM
Topic:Freeserve & Net access costs

I signed up a couple of days ago with Freeserve Unlimited. Now I don't have to watch the clock when updating my Manila site, etc. So now I get the same sort of experience that you guys in the US get. What a difference when using web browser front-ends. My last three-monthly phone bill had about $150 worth of call charges to my ISP's number. Now I'll be saving at least $50 a month ";->".

Incidentally the experimental firewall-aware version of Pike works well with Freeserve. I just updated my http://206.204.24.20/MyFirstSite/discuss/msgReader$88 page just now to make sure.