Re: scriptingNews outline for 5/30/2000

Author:Jason Levine

The difference between Napster and an internet radio station -- Napster is stealing artists' works, and an internet radio station, if done legally, is paying money to ASCAP's royalty fund. The difference is black and white, illegal and legal.

Why should the music industry have to find a way to let everyone do what they want to do? I want to rewrite Frontier to get rid of the things I don't like in the UI, but that doesn't mean that you should be put in the position of defending your right to your source code, and the business built around that.