Re: scriptingNews radio

Author:Mike Murry

When I lived in California, I listened to a radio station in Long Beach called KNAC. They played music that all the other rock stations wouldn't play...the hard, heavy, fast stuff. A couple years before I left California the station was bought out and the new owners changed the format.

Anyways, a few months ago I stubbled across www.knac.com and it's the same station I used to listen to (with most of the same DJs), but now it's an internet only radio station. The thing that's really cool is they have no commercials, don't have to worry about the FCC (which means that the DJs can say whatever they want...and do), let you chat with the DJs, and download songs.

If only I had an internet connection in my car...I'd never listen to regular radio again.