Where To Send Frontier 6.2 tobe Reviewed

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:5/30/2000; 12:22:52 PM
Topic:Where To Send Frontier 6.2 tobe Reviewed

Why not send a linux copy to www.slashdot.org

But seriously a New e-Commerce and Internet Business Magazine was just recently published there first issue..its called eCommany now with the website as... www.ecompany.com

Its owned by Time-Warner..why not have their staff review it? Have them invited to editthispage.com and play with and kick the tires..I think they be open to doing so especially if they could get an interview with Dave Winer as part of the package..

Look at this way e-commerce is a Content Management Solution problem..every item to be sold and bids on eBay is content! So it would makes sense of rather than reinvent the wheel each time to use a CMS to build e-commerce websites at less cost..I mean eBay's code cost them $3 million imgine if you could do that code in Froniter?Manila for just $300,000 because most of the framework for CMS is coded into the framework... which alos means that middle business owners can still compete against the likes of eBay with just as cool of a e-commerce solution without breaking theirbalance sheet!

This is why I believe that eCompany should be given the shot at reviewing this software...