B2B Auctions-Why this is CMS fight

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:5/30/2000; 12:35:39 PM
Topic:B2B Auctions-Why this is CMS fight

Lets see we have open source XML-RPC, we have smaller businesses wanting to partner to do b2b sites rather be forced by some big corp like GE that my spin the site to their advantage...we have different databses full of orders or inventories..gee doesn't this seem like a problem Frontier/Manila's CMS could solve?

I mean lets be honest SAP was never going to work to solve these problems because of its blind way of avoiding solving the CMS problem in the first place..and now business are looking for a way to tie in all these web apps piecemeal into a CMS system..why can't Frontier be that CMS solution?

Think about it we can tie in every web app that uses XML-RPC, we can tie in databses of inventories and orders..so how about asn anyone else pushing towards this goal? and why are you pushing towards this goal..what do you see in the future ten months that persuaded you to look at this possibility?