Re: scriptingNews radio

Author:Scott Hanson

Wes Felter mentioned Live365, which has an EasyCast option that allows one to start an free Internet radio station by just uploading songs as mp3 files. No technical knowledge required. They have an ASCAP license, so as long as you follow their copyright guidelines, there are no license fees to pay.

So I went ahead and signed up. PapaScott Radio is now on the air. I mean, anyone that is foolish enough to read my weblog is going to want to listen to my music too, right? ";->"