Re: Multiple Discussion Groups?

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:6/6/2000; 5:56:11 PM
Topic:Multiple Discussion Groups?

f I were to make separate sites for each of these Discussion Groups, then I would only want the Discussion Group part of the site, i.e. I would want the "/discuss" page to be the home page of each of these sites.

Then it sounds like your question is how to make a site work like this one does, with the discussion group at the top level. I don't have a step-by-step tutorial handy, but it's fairly simple. Create the site. In Frontier, promote everything in the discuss table. Then edit the #urls table -- anything with /discuss/ should have the discuss part removed. That's it.