Re: Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/25/2000; 9:38:34 AM
Topic:Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

Russ, thanks for the kind words, and here's a brief explanation of how we do things at UserLand since you're new to the process.

Frontier 7 will start shipping almost immediately after 6.2. Updates go out daily, and sometimes very large features ship this way. The growth of manila.root between 6.1.1 and 6.2 is pretty substantial.

I don't know what an EZBoard is, what is it??

BTW, I know Ray Ozzie, and think he's a great developer.