Re: Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

Author:Russell Lipton
Posted:6/25/2000; 9:48:45 AM
Topic:Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

EZBoard is a galaxy of fora. Very aggressive developers in that space.

I recall Bill Gates saying about Ray Ozzie that Ozzie is one of very few true software geniuses. True.

I have had far less contact with him than you but he is a man of real integrity. I sometimes see Gates, by contrast, as an Ozzie-type Jedi who was "turned" but who could still turn back without losing his "helmet" and his "life". But that's another story.

My close contact at Groove swears they'll bring me in to do some stuff when there is a fit between their stuff and my skills.

Between Notes, Frontier and Groove communities, I can map in the next few years ....

If there are answers ready to be shared to some of the other questions, great. I'm far enough along I should have known better than to ask the big release question! In any case, hope to meet you for some gluttony in NYC after a trip this week to VA.