XML Store

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:6/27/2000; 5:51:35 AM
Topic:XML Store

I think this will be a huge opportunity for Frontier. From what I've seen, Frontier already is an excellent place to store, and make usable, all sorts of data in XML format.

I can see it now....my school notes, stored in XML, in Frontier, on my home machine. I can access these school notes from my cell, my laptop, my palmtop, any HTTP aware internet appliance, all communicating via SOAP. cooool.