Re: XML Store

Author:Michael McClellan
Posted:6/28/2000; 1:29:17 PM
Topic:XML Store

I agree that the XML Store concept is an excellent opportunity for Frontier. I further believe that it could be very useful as a storage mechanism for Zope. I like the way that the Frontier and Zope communities consider each other allies instead of competitors. I'm looking forward to hearing Dave's take on XML Storage, and considerations for implementation.