Time Stamp Suggestion

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:6/30/2000; 9:38:17 AM
Topic:Time Stamp Suggestion

Sometimes Scripting News is updated after my last visit and rolls over to the new day before I return. I can generally remember the last update time for the current day and know if I need to scan for new material. Once the day rolls over, I lose that capability for the previous day.

Would it be feasible to have a time stamp of the last update per day of Scripting News?

TIA

Don