About.com and my.userland

Author:erik
Posted:7/11/2000; 10:43:40 AM
Topic:About.com and my.userland

I was surprised to see every About.com topic under the sun now listed in my.userland's channels. 17 pages of channels! Funny thing is, none of the links work because they are rerouted through hypermart and the address rsschannels.hypermart.net does not resolve using DNS. I can get to www.hypermart.com. Temporary DNS problem, or did this guy post a zillion channels and go away?

erik