MainResponder and .WSF

Author:Jim Provan
Posted:7/12/2000; 7:08:26 AM
Topic:MainResponder and .WSF

I am a newbie and I am trying to get .WSF files working fully. I have WebSTAR as the frontend and I am using the .WSF action to cause Frontier to be alerted that I want it to process dynamic content.

My question is this. I have tested calling the controlpanel by using http://www.jp2web.com/controlpanel/default.wsf and this works. However, when I click on any of the links on that page...they fail, as the links do not reflect the need to have a .WSF extension. How can I cause all the dynamic pages in the databases to use the .WSF extension for links to other dynamic pages.