Re: fallacies

Author:Dave Winer

Which get's me thinking... is there a business in doing something like EditThisPage for musicians? I mean, MP3.com does a lot, but it's not exactly a recording tool for musicians. It's a distribution method. EditThisPage is both a composition and distribution tool.

I was trying to explain that to the Napster people, but didn't get too far. It would be incredible to open a Manila server just for Napster people. They could really drive us in some interesting directions. Something like users.napster.com. But it's hard to get through, we're not famous, yet, for site hosting. Workin on it.