Re: Evangelizing Frontier

Author:Randal Phelps
Posted:7/12/2000; 7:26:13 PM
Topic:Evangelizing Frontier

I am trying very hard to evangelize frontier in education. I am part of a national project to educate and train every single school and district administrator. We are starting the training of the administrators at 3 day trainings.

Dave, you have an open invitation to come and speak to the group about whatever tickles your fancy (MANILA! Kids and teachers and parents publishing or whatever) I know this isn't a dream gig...but, I need your credibility to sell the idea....which is a good one....