Re: Evangelizing Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/12/2000; 9:38:48 PM
Topic:Evangelizing Frontier

It's not you I'm worried about it's your users. If you tell them to "watch Scripting News for news about Frontier" you're going to get some angry users, and then you might give me grief, and then I will tell you to stop bothering me, and I like you so I don't want to say that. Anyway..

Let's not worry about the next newbies right now. Matt Neuburg keeps threatening to organize all this stuff, and that would be the BEST solution overall, but even if that doesn't happen, Jake is reading all this stuff and taking notes. He "owns" the UserLand world outline, so he'll try to address these issues. Then when that's ready for review you can tell him how he screwed up and the newbies will be happy until we come out with the next thing that screws the whole story up.

That was a mouthful. Anyway, it's time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.