Re: Cooper's piece

Author:W. Ian Blanton
Posted:7/14/2000; 11:39:39 AM
Topic:Cooper's piece

What I think is funny is that Copper responded to Dave with a comment that his (Dave) writing was sloppy. Talk about Chutzpah!

I DID catch that the OS/2 crank is the misogynist guy, but very likely only because it was mentioned in scripting news already. It is an extraordinarily poorly written piece.

You're bang-on about the methodology being used. Since MacWorld is next week, I figure we're due for another Dvorak anti-mac piece in about a week and a half. (I actually used to enjoy Dvorak, but that's a separate story.)