Re: SN Radio

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:7/18/2000; 3:52:29 PM
Topic:SN Radio

You stole my idea ;).

Darn, I thought I was being clever. ";->"

To make up for the loss of that functionality, I've been looking into a package called Festival. It runs on most *NIX platforms, so with a little perl work... it shouldn't be to hard to setup some sort of XML-RPC wrapper around it. I could even encode the MP3 on the Festival host rather than the Frontier server this way.

Cool, I'll look into that. If it (or something) works on Linux then it's a matter of waiting for UL to release the Linux port or the Carbonized version for OSX.

Aloha,

kd