cookie catcher

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:7/21/2000; 9:36:32 AM
Topic:cookie catcher

Re: the third party cookie thing.

Netscape has had this since the early 4.x series, and was actually one of the few reasons that I liked netscape at the time.

Unfortunately, other portions of netscape's cookie handling are substandard.

Of course, ie 4, 4.5 and 5 for the mac forget that I've declined cookies for a domain if I edit any of the cookie settings. (like deleting a totally unrelated cookie)

eric