Re: Are there cheap and decent digital cameras?

Author:Tom von Alten
Posted:7/22/2000; 12:13:28 PM
Topic:Are there cheap and decent digital cameras?

Absolutely there are. If you're after screen-res stuff for web posting, $200 or $300 could get the job done these days. Issues I'd look at while shopping are storage space (and format; I'm thinking CompactFlash is best, but I'm not completely sure why), comm interface to your computer, size, convenience of options, etc.