Re: More than just radio

Author:Brad Neuberg
Posted:7/28/2000; 1:51:08 PM
Topic:More than just radio

Dave, I wish you would offer premium features for EditThisPage; I would _love_ to pay you for such a great product! You could have more file-space, some tools for local/network transparency for gems (imagine being able to have a gem that you work on commonly actually stored on your machine, and the EditThisPage actually only has a 'reference' to your locally stored gem which is accessed through a micro-http server), a native Windows/Mac/Linux user-interface that accesses the XML-RPC methods exposed from EditThisPage for a more fluid UI experience, etc. Quick, I want to send you money! :) By the way, make sure to see this. What the heck does that have to do with EditThisPage? Absolutely nothing!

Thanks, Brad GNUberg
Tinker.EditThisPage.Com
It's time to play! It's all about tinkering, baby, yeah!